Tuesday 2 June 2009

Isn't music magic...?

Next time you're in a really bad mood or upset or just a bit sad, don't listen to music that you think you can identify with at that point in time..."oh he's singing my life, i'm so sad blah blah blah."

Find something that makes you wanna dance, or makes you smile, or just look at something from a different, more positive angle. What's the point in making yourself feel worse? Turn that smile upside down! :-)

Todays happy song is brought to you mr John Butler and his band of merry men, it made me smile anyway.



And while i'm on the subject of music, here's another song that makes me wanna dance...


I need to learn the words to this funky lil tune as I am doing a Stars in Their Eyes charity thing down the pub in a couple of weeks and this is what i'm gunna sing! Loves it!

Happy days xx

No comments:

Post a Comment