Thursday 26 March 2009

Glasgow and it's secrets

Ok, so to many finding a park in a city isn't a secret, but when i went to Glasgow yesterday, I was quite suprised to discover the beautiful side of it.

I have been to Glasgow a total of three times with the two previous trips just being an excuse to discover the beauty that is Primark. However, this time, on a course visit, we took a stroll through the park to the Kelvingrove and I saw a completely different side to Glasgow.



It was so beautiful away from the busy city centre. There were trees covered in blossom, daffodils growing by the side of the river and fluffy white clouds in the sky. Magic. Living in Carlisle, I have to walk through the park everday to get to uni, but this is nothing compared to what I saw yesterday. It was just so cool to see this part of Glasgow. And me and Conny even watched a guy attempt to type rope walk between two trees. Bizarre, but cool and completely out of the ordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment