Monday 2 March 2009

I loves me some modification

So, when i'm not at uni slaving away over what I see as annoying assignments, I like to decorate my clothes. I love it when I can do something that takes 30 minutes to a top or some shoes a little bit different to what everybody else is wearing.

I don't really know how to make things from scratch yet, but one day I will. At the minute, I can make a flower from felt or embroider til my hearts content. There's just something about it that makes me happy, just adding a bit of colour or sparkle to an outfit.

So over the summer, while all of my course mates are putting in the hours doing work experience relevant to the long term goal of being a journalist, I will be found in a corner somewhere with a bit of felt and a second hand top, working my magic to make it unique.
Here are a couple of things I have jazzed up a bit....hope you like!





1 comment: