Monday 30 March 2009

Lauren the Ice Queen

Hello World.

Well, today I was all ready to right a big ol' rant about how my life seems to be falling into a big black hole and how unhappy I was that my life was no longer a rainbow, boo hoo.

Then 12 o'clock struck and kazam! The black cloud has lifted and all is good in the world again. I really am not a morning person. Every morning on the wander to uni, poor Conny tries her hardest to squeeze some little bit of conversation out of me and is met with an encouraging...meh. Poor girl. A beautiful display of my ice queen personality.

But now it is the afternoon and I am following the rainbow again, hooray. Another reason for this is I was just watching tv and the ice skating was on. It looks really fun, I can see myself flying round the rink with the grace and finesse that is required...not. I am as elegant as a chicken trying to fly. But I do know that ice skating is fun. I spent many a sunday when I was little pootling around the ice in Milton Keynes, watching my brother in his daredevil way attempt to race everybody, while my mum just clung on to the edge for dear life.

And now I have decided that while I am at home, I will take Paul ice skating. We will be the new Torvil and Dean and take the world by storm. Our routine I think, will mainly involve the perfected art of trying to stand up on a slippery surface. We will call that move the Bambi. And it will be beautiful. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment