Wednesday 25 February 2009

Hmmm

I am so tired! Like stupidly so, like I can't keep my eyes open and my brain and body are absolutely frazzled.

I'm not really sure what the problem is, or why I am so knackered... I think I am a little bit bored of the routine, desperate for the summer holidays to kick in and hopefully something magical to happen.

I do realise that this magical thing wont just happen, that I have to make it happen, the problem is I am just not sure what I want it to be. A holiday, some sort of work experience, or just some sort of light at the end of the tunnel?

The thing with uni is that I feel like I should be doing something when i'm not, but when I try to think about what it is that I should be doing, I come up with a BIG FAT NOTHING!!

I tell you one thing that is going to happen over the looooooong summer break from uni (the last one ever, like summer 2010 I have to be a grown up and get a real job. I know that is over a year away, but I have spent the last 23 years avoiding the real world and I have a feeling it is gonna hit me...hard!)... anywho, back to my original train of thought...The Cat Empire are coming back to the UK! Hooray!

They're a fairly cult-ish band over here, I was always under the impression that nobody knew who they were until I went to see them in London and it wasn't a private gig just for me!

They are absolutely 'MAZING!! You can not help but dance to them, and as it is completely impossible to describe what they sound like, have a little looksee for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment