Thursday 19 February 2009

On top of the world...and then rock bottom. Life is a rollercoaster!

What did I tell you before, that you can't have it all, and everyday I am learning how true this really is.

So my interview worked out and I got really good feed back, I mean better than anything I have got before, and I am really proud of myself for actually putting everything into it. It has shown me that I am capable and that if I work hard, I will get results.

So that actually made me feel really good about myself. Then the other half of my life kicks in and i'm right back at the bottom of the world. I am sick of being made to feel like shite by the one person who should never make me feel that way. I can deal with things at unoi going badly, I'm still supposed to be learning about that stuff, but actually being criticsed for being myself isn't good. At all.

I need a malibu me thinks...

No comments:

Post a Comment