Monday 9 February 2009

I had a bad feeling about this

You know when you get that funny feeling in your tummy that something isn't quite right, and then you follow that feeling up and the worst is confirmed :-(

I was supposed to be going to London on Thursday to interview somebody for the uni paper, but I just got that feeling that something about it didn't seem quite right. When I got in touch with the person I was supposed to be going to meet, it turns out that they hadn't recieved my last email confirming the interview and they were now too busy....

Hmmm...what to do now? I was really looking forward to doing the interview as I am not the most confident person in the world, and I thought by doing this, I would test myself, just take a deep breath and face the challenge.

But fear not, I will get my interview! There is always a plan b...

No comments:

Post a Comment