Tuesday 10 February 2009

The light bulb has finally come on...


I woke up this morning, tried to switch on my bedroom light and 'click', it blew. I didn't have enough time to worry about changing it so I just mooched off on my morning wander to uni.


Things all seem to be clicking into place with my course, I really feel like I am actually getting somewhere. Constructive criticsm is being taken as exactly that rather than me believing that I will never be a journalist. I seem to be at a level where I know the basics of what I am doing, but still love learning about everything I don't know.


Maybe this is because I am actually working, even staying after classes to get things done rather than heading straight home to read Perez's latest blog...(sadly I am still addicted to it, as if Hollywood has any effect on my day to day life)!


Anyway, back to my point. I really feel proud of myself for sticking with the course, even though it has taken a good 18 months to get to this point. I still don't feel as if I am working towards any dream job, but that's one of the things I still have to learn about.


So like the light bulb that I have just replaced in my room, my brain is back on whoop whoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment