Wednesday 25 February 2009

The secretive blog addict

Hey world. Well it seems that I have been away for a wee while now (well 5 days anyway), but just because I haven't written anything, doesn't mean I haven't been here.

See the thing is, I am absolutely addicted to blogs! I have to read them everyday, I don't care who's it is, although I do like to see what my friends are up to, but I really do spends hours mooching around the internet, seeing what people are writing about, how they feel about things happening in their lives and things like that.

It is so strange to read about the lives of people you have never met, people are so up front about what they are going through. Like tonight, I read a blog by a woman who is helping her husband on the road to sobriety!

I think I like it so much because it is so personal and refreshing to have people just say what they think, in whatever way they feel.

Well i'm off now, but I will probably read a few more blogs before I leave the internet behind me for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment