Tuesday 17 February 2009

Sad today



Today I am back in Carlisle after a beautiful weekend at home with Paul and the lil munchkins. For all of you that hate Valentine's Day, yeah it is commercial and whatnot, but I bought into it this year and i'm glad. We all went to the cinema to see "Bolt" which was actually pretty good (I laughed anyway) and then had a meal and a night of chillin out and being together. It was nice to see the kids again and just relax and have fun.

Don't ya love ma vase? It's so pretty! And very me. But anyway, now I am back in Carlisle and feeling that familiar ache of wanting to be back home. That's the thing, I get to go home and hang out with Paul and ma family and then a couple days later, I have to come back up here and be sad. It always takes me a few days to get back into the swing of things up here, settle down and do my work rather than just mope about feeling homesick. But I always do, and everyday is closer to going home for the summer...YAY!! So I just gotta stay positive, do my uni thing and get on with it.



This song fits how I feel perfectly at the moment. And it's a super special song, it's the song that me and my hublet will have our first dance to on our wedding day :-) :-) :-) I love Thirsty Merc!!

No comments:

Post a Comment