Thursday 12 February 2009

I love him because...

Last night, I travelled the 274 miles back home to suprise my hublet. I had tried to get him not to ring me by telling him I was at the cinema but, nope he didn't believe my feeble excuse for not talking to him and rang anyway. I just didn't answer.

So I finally make it back where I am greeted at the station by my mum. We then take the 30 min drive to hublet's flat and notice the light is on...he was supposed to be at the pub watching football!

The front door is unlocked, so I just start to stroll in where I am greeted by a noise I can only describe as a man bark...Woooof! In the darkness he has mistaken my suprise return for an intruder, and his defence...a bark! hahahahahahahahahaha, my mum actually collapsed on the floor laughing.

But it makes me wonder, if somebody actually did break in, is he just going to bark at them like he did with me? Roll over and get them to tickle his belly? For the entirety of our relationship,I have been under the belief that he would protect me if anything happened, now I think i'll have to fend for myself.

I love him because he's smart, funny and blah blah blah, this isn't a film this is real life. I love him because the big strong man turned into a little scardy cat and made me laugh til my face hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment